In this lesson, we will learn the most basic Korean greetings and expressions that you can use in everyday life.
- 안녕하세요 – Hello ( Annyeong haseyo. )
- 저는 ( 이름 ) 입니다 – I am ( your name ). ( Choneun ……. ibnida.)
- 만나서 반가워요 – Nice to meet you. ( Mannaseo bangaweoyo.)
- 감사합니다 – Thank you. ( Khamsahabnida. )
- 미안해요 / 죄송해요 – I am sorry. ( Mianhaeyo/ chwaesonghaeyo.)
- 안녕히 계세요 – Bye ! Please stay well. ( Annyeonghi khae-seyo. ) ( When you are biding farewell and the other person is staying. )
- 안녕히 가세요 – Bye ! Please go well. ( Annyeonghi kha-seyo. )( When you are staying and the other person is biding you farewell. )