Students can request for cancellation of registration and refund till 48 hours before the class start date. In such scenario a minimal payment processing amount (usually Rs. 200-300) will be deducted by our payment gateway partner and rest of the fee amount will be refunded.
- Once the classes start, students are not eligible for any refund. However, in certain circumstances we can consider processing a refund if a student has a compelling reason for requesting so and the request is made in the first week after the classes start. Any decision on the refund and the amount to be refunded by organization will be final in that case.
- In the case a student is not able to continue classes at the fixed time slots for a batch due to personal reasons, they can request for batch change before 4 classes for that particular batch are over. In such cases we will make a decision on case by case basis and our decision will be final.
- No batch change requests will be accepted after 4 classes are over, No matter what the reason is for change request. If a student is not able to attend classes due to any health or personal reasons, they need to inform us in advance and not after missing a number of classes. If the student has been regular and sincere in the classes before making the request and if the reason for batch change request is genuine we may consider it but our decision will be final.
- If a student misses a number of classes and then requests a batch change or refund, such requests will not be considered no matter the circumstances or reasons.
- All pre-recorded courses are non-refundable due to the digital nature of the product.
- In case a refund is approved by us, it may take up to 72 hours to process the refund and it may take another 3-5 days for the money to reach your account.
Questions about the Refund Policy should be sent to us at [email protected]