Learn Korean Online from the best experts in India and Achieve your Dreams to Study or Work in Korea.
83rd TOPIK exam in India will be conducted on 10th July, 2022
Registrations will start from 4th May, 2022 till 11th May, 2022.
TOPIK exams are usually conducted twice a year in India, once in April and then in October. But from this year the October test has been cancelled. Instead this test will take place in July.
The 83rd TOPIK Exam will be held on 10th July,2022 in 3 domestic locations namely Delhi, Chennai, and Manipur.
9:10 ~ 11:20
12:20 ~ 16:20
10th July 2022, Sunday
18th August 2022, Thursday (Only on the official TOPIK Website)
1. Delhi Exam Centre : Jawaharlal Nehru University
2. Chennai Exam Centre : Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science
3. Manipur Exam Centre : Manipur University
- The registration will be completely Online and will be done on the first come-first-serve basis. This is because we need to follow the social distancing protocols and take all the COVID-19 precautionary measures to prevent the spreading of the virus.
- The form links will be activated from 4th May 2022 (Wednesday), 9:00 a.m. to 11th May 2022 (Wednesday), 4:00 p.m.
- The forms will automatically close once the seats are full. This means that the registration can be completed before the due date which is 11th May only until the seats get full.
- All the successful applicants will be notified about the payment procedures and other details after their application is successfully accepted, via email. This means they can be notified immediately after they submit their application as well. Hence, kindly keep checking your emails from 5th May onwards as all responsibility will fall on you if you forget to check your emails and miss the deadline.
Please check the table below for the 3 Centre’s google form links (Both TOPIK I and TOPIK II) and the number of seats available.
• Payment period: 8th January (Saturday) to 11th January 2022 (Tuesday)
- TOPIK I : Rupees 1,000/-
- TOPIK II : Rupees 1,300/-
- If both : Rupees 2,300/-
*If a candidate who has filled the form but fails to make the payment till the due date, his/ her application will be considered CANCELLED.
Documents Required for Registration
1. Current passport size photograph in .JPG file format under 200KB.
2. Signature in .JPG File Format under 100KB.
- Those who want to give both TOPIK 1 and TOPIK 2, must fill both the forms.
- The details in the form must be filled correctly. Incorrect information will lead to cancellation of the form.
- Do not fill the same form twice or fill the same form for 2 centres simultaneously, otherwise your application will be cancelled.
- Once you are registered successfully and have paid the fee, you will be notified about getting your ID slip along with other required information.
- If due to any situation, the TOPIK is cancelled, then we will be processing a refund of the examination fees. If it happens, we will be sharing with you the details regarding the procedure for refund via email.
- PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED “PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19” FILE THOROUGHLY. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KGscrKojo-yjKa2h7TiPfAeKfp0OChqf/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117716454412817949099&rtpof=true&sd=true
Check the official website of Korean culture center India for more information on online registration for TOPIK exams in India.
To understand the structure, application process, Levels and Passing scores of TOPIK Test (Test of Proficiency in Korean Language) check these articles: 1. TOPIK – The Complete Guide & 2. TOPIK Levels and Passing Marks.
Download the Previous and Sample Test Paper with answer keys HERE.
Practice mock Test from TOPIK GUIDE site and check your scores HERE.
For more information and tips for TOPIK exams, check HERE
Whether you are going to take the TOPIK Test for the first time or you are taking it again to pass a higher level, we would strongly advise you to get the Complete Guide to TOPIK – Self-Study Package to prepare for the test effectively. It is a digital study package that has everything you need to get a high score in the TOPIK test – all the past TOPIK papers with answer sheets, grammar and vocabulary study material, video tutorials explaining the test structure, strategies to solve them and much more. You can check out more details about this study package HERE.
To understand how to read and write the Korean alphabet and join our online certificate course in order to fulfill your dream to work in Korea or appear for the TOPIK exam.
Please check these pages :
- Learn Korean Script Hangeul in 1 Hour
- Join our Level 1 online certificate course
- TOPIK Test Preparation Course
If you are going to appear for the TOPIK test or just need a boost in Korean language we would strongly advise you to join our online certificate course. One reason is that this course is developed and taught by people who are not only top level experts in Korean language but also are passionate about teaching Korean and helping learners like you achieve their dreams.
If you have any suggestions or questions. Comment down below.