Submission must address one of the following major themes :
- What does diversity mean to you? How would you personally enhance diversity in your community ?
- Which word epitomizes diversity to you? Explain why.
- The future of our society depends on diversity. Illustrate.
Rules to participate is as follows :
- Applicants are required to create a short video clip of not more than 60 seconds.
- The capacity of the video should be less than 500MB. Video can be of AVI, WMV, MP4 format. The resolution should be 1920 X 1080.
- Send the application form and the footage to [email protected] with the subject line "Contest_NAME."
- There is no age limit. Competition is open to undergraduate students in and out of Korea.
- Foreigners can also participate.
- ONLY ONE VIDEO IS ALLOWED. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
The criteria used to evaluate contestants :
The jury will evaluate content, delivery skills, language expression skills, and video quality.
The submission period is from Sept. 28 to Nov. 30
Winner will be announced in December.
Winners will receive a certificate and monetary prize :
- 1,000,000 KRW for the Grand prize
- 500,000 KRW for Excellence award
- 300,000 KRW for the Commendation Award, and
- 100,000 KRW for 10 distinguished Entry prizes.
For more information : Call - (02) 724-2868
[Open application.doc on desktop]
To understand how to read and write the Korean alphabet and join our online certificate course in order to fulfill your dream to work in Korea or appear for the TOPIK exam.
Please check these pages :
- Learn Korean Script Hangeul in 1 Hour
- Join our Level 1 online certificate course
- TOPIK - The complete guide
If you are going to appear for the TOPIK test or just need a boost in Korean language we would strongly advise you to join our online certificate course. One reason is that this course is developed and taught by people who are not only top level experts in Korean language but also are passionate about teaching Korean and helping learners like you achieve their dreams.