2023 GKS Undergraduate Scholarships have been announced by NIIED and Korean embassy in India. Both university and embassy track applications are open for Indian students who want to pursue their Undergraduate Degree in Korea. In this article, we will provide you all the details that you need to know about GKS 2023 application process.
Please check the links attached files at the end for the Guidelines, Application Form and University Information !!
Korean government invites 81* international students.
- General: 74 scholars
- Overseas Koreans: 7 scholars
To be selected as a GKS grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the Korean Embassy of his or her country of origin.
Korean government invites 119* international students.* <Quota>
- Regional University: 49 scholars
- Associate Degree : 15 scholars
- UIC Program: 55 scholars
Qualified Indian students can apply for the scholarship through the ‘Embassy Track’ and must submit their application to the Korean Embassy in New Delhi.
For detailed information about guidelines and application form please find attached files along with the announcement.
1. Must be an Indian Citizen.
2. Must be under 25 years of age (born after 1st March 1998).
3. High school graduates or expected to graduate by 28th February 2023. Applicants who are expected to graduate must submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
4. Must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) equivalent to or higher than any ONE of the following from their high school.
Score percentile should be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one’s class
CGPA : 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, 3.23/5.0
5. Must be in good health, both mentally and physically, to study in Korea for the full duration of the program.
Those who wish to apply for 2023 Global Korea Scholarship must read the complete guidelines and eligibility criteria carefully and thoroughly before applying for scholarship.
Applicants must submit their scholarship applications no later than 7th October 2022 (Friday) by 17:00 hours to the below given address.
Ms. Cho Sunghee
Political Affairs Department
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
9, Chandragupta Marg,
Applications received after the deadline, will not be accepted.
For further information regarding the scholarship kindly visit the website: https://studyinkorea.go.kr/
Check the guidelines carefully for further information such as the eligibility requirements, required documents and directions to submit the application.
Thank you and good luck!