Welcome to the 29th Lesson from Learn Korean in India.
Today’s lesson is going to be very exciting. The title of this lesson is 한국 돈으로 바꿔 주세요. Meaning : Please change this to Korean currency.
What you will learn in this lesson -
- How to use verb + 아/어 드리다 for doing somethings for someone in a polite way.
- Verb + ~는군요 Sentence ending.
- Usage of Noun + 을/를 잘하다 and 잘 못하다 for doing something well or not well.
- Usage of 바꾸다 verb.
- Usage of 그런데 for saying by the way or but
- Usage of 뭘요 for saying You're welcome, don't mention it, sure or not really in Korean.
We are using the book SNU Level 1 as reference to teach here. If you don’t have this book, click here to download it’s pdf for free : HERE !!
And try solving the practice questions by yourself.
Keep on practicing, meet you in the next lesson.