Welcome to the 21st Lesson from Learn Korean in India.
Today’s lesson is going to be very exciting. The title of this lesson is 옷을 한 벌 사고 싶어요. Meaning :
What you will learn in this lesson -
- How to say I want to - 고 싶다
- Can do something - (으)ㄹ 수 있다
- 타고 가다 /오다 - To go by / to take
- How to use (으) 니까요 which means because or since in English.
- Counter used for clothes
- Noun + 서 ( contracted form of 에서 )
- ㄷ Irregularities and how to use them in the sentences.
We are using the book SNU Level 1 as reference to teach here. If you don’t have this book, click here to download it’s pdf for free : HERE !!
And try solving the practice questions by yourself.
Keep on practicing, meet you in the next lesson.