LKI TOPIK TEST PREPARATION COURSE
THE ONLY TOPIK PREP COURSE OF ITS KIND IN INDIA
TOPIK I COURSE (LEVEL 1-2)
STARTING FROM JULY 1
SAT & SUN 1 - 2:30 PM
FEE - ₹ 10000
TOPIK II COURSE (LEVEL 3-4)
STARTING FROM JULY 1
SAT & SUN 10 - 11:30 AM
FEE - ₹ 15000
Requirements to join the course
For TOPIK I (Level 1-2) Course - Anyone can join. No knowledge of Korean language required.
For TOPIK II (Level 3-4) Course - Those who are comfortable with beginner level Korean. You should know how to make sentences in Korean, You should have decent beginner level proficiency in Korean language reading, writing, speaking and listening. If you just know Hangeul and some basic words and phrases, join TOPIK I course.
About The Course Designer & Mentor - Satish Satyarthi
This course has been designed by Satish Satyarthi. He needs no introduction in the field of Korean language in India. He is the founder of popular Korean language website TOPIKGUIDE.COM and LKI. He has a Bachelors, a Masters and an MPhil degree, all in Korean language and linguistics. As a KGSP scholar at Seoul National University, his research area was 'Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language'. He taught for 2 years at Center for Korean Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Currently he lives in Seoul, Korea and is involved in projects related to Korean language research and education. He has trained hundreds of students in Korean language from across the world.
Terms & Conditions:
- There should be a minimum of 10 students to start a batch. Otherwise we would refund the fees.
- A minimum of 50% attendance and assignment submissions are required to be eligible to take final test and get certificates.
- The certificates are typically issued within 30 days after course completion but if required urgently, please contact us.
- For any official queries, only email communication from [email protected] is considered official; not WhatsApp, call or social media.
- LKI reserves the right to cancel any batch or change class days and timings. Though in such cases we will offer refund to the students who con't continue the course with changed timing.
- LKI reserves the right to cancel classes on certain days in case of unforeseen circumstances, though in such situation, we will provide supplementary classes.
- The information available on this page will be final and and will supersede any information available on any other medium.
- No batch change requests will be requested after 4 classes are over.
- No cancellation/refund requests will be accepted after 48 hours before the class start date.