LKI Course Registration Process
Please follow the next steps to complete your registration process:
Make your fee payment through UPI or Bank Transfer. LKI UPI and Bank account details have been given below on this page. To know the fee for the course you can check the relevant course page on our website or you can contact us on WhatsApp +91-9142836815.
After completing the fee payment send the below information to us by email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp (+91-9142836815):
1. A screenshot of the payment transaction.
2. Your Full Name, Email address, Phone Number and the course and batch that you want to join.
3. A photo of any govt. ID proof.
That's it! Now wait for confirmation from LKI. LKI Team will verify your payment and confirm your registration. You will get the details of the classes only 2-3 days before the class start date, so wait until then.
Fee Payment Methods
LKI UPI NUMBER & QR CODE
LKI UPI Phone Number - +91-9142836815
LKI UPI ID - 9142836815@okbizaxis
LKI BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Bank Account Name - Learn Korean in India
Acct no. 50200064597049
IFSC Code HDFC0003788
Terms & Conditions:
- There should be a minimum of 10 students to start a batch. Otherwise we would refund the fees.
- A minimum of 50% attendance and assignment submissions are required to be eligible to take final test and get certificates.
- The certificates are typically issued within 30 days after course completion but if required urgently, please contact us.
- For any official queries, only email communication from [email protected] is considered official; not WhatsApp, call or social media.
- LKI reserves the right to cancel any batch or change class days and timings. Though in such cases we will offer refund to the students who con't continue the course with changed timing.
- LKI reserves the right to cancel classes on certain days in case of unforeseen circumstances, though in such situation, we will provide supplementary classes.
- The information available on this page will be final and and will supersede any information available on any other medium.
- No batch change requests will be requested after 4 classes are over.
- No cancellation/refund requests will be accepted after 48 hours before the class start date.