CERTIFICATE COURSE IN KOrean FROM LKI MUMBAI
KOREAN CLASSES WITH TOP-NOTCH FACULTY AND WORLD-CLASS EDTECH
Learn Korean Online from the best experts and Achieve your Dreams to Study or Work in Korea
DURATION: 12 WEEKS
(2 CLASSES EVERY WEEK)
SATURDAY-SUNDAY 5 - 7 PM (IST)
STARTING FROM NOVEMBER 26
LAST DATE TO REGISTER - NOVEMBER 20
TOTAL COURSE FEE - Rs. 15000 9500
ALL THE STUDY MATERIAL WILL BE PROVIDED BY LKI
Location : The Playce, Marathon Maxima, Lalbahadur Shastri Road, Near Sonapur Signal, Bhandup, Moti Nagar, Mulund West, Mumbai - 400080
Google Map Location - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkJId5mjtSB/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Complete Fee Payment to the UPI ID - [email protected] or scan the below UPI QR Code
- Send a screenshot of the transaction with your Full Name, Email and Phone Number to WhatsApp 9142836815 or [email protected]
- This course starts from zero, so no prior knowledge of Korean language is required. If you know Hangeul script and some very basic Korean already, that's also fine.
If you are not sure about your current level and which level course to join, no need to worry. We are here to help. Please send us a mail to [email protected] or message us on our WhatsApp number +91-9142836815.
THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU IF..
- If you want to make your career in the field of Korean language and want to start with a solid foundation.
- If you already have or are pursuing a degree in another field but want to improve your chances of getting a job opportunity in a Korean company by learning and getting a certificate in Korean.
- If you are just in love with Korea, its culture, music, drama and so on and want to learn Korean to explore more.
- If you are planning to apply to a university in Korea or for any scholarship, having good Korean skills will be a huge help.
Excellent Rating of 5/5 on Google
Want a Demo Class?
Take a sneak peek at how the classes are conducted
This is a recording of the second class of a level 1 batch. Please note that every class is different and the interactions and everything else depend on the students' level and temperament.
Want a Demo Class?
Take a sneak peek at how the classes are conducted
This is a recording of the second class of a level 2 batch. Please note that every class is different and the interactions and everything else depend on the students' level and temperament.
About The Course Designer & Mentor - Satish Satyarthi
This course has been designed by Satish Satyarthi. He needs no introduction in the field of Korean language in India. He is the founder of popular Korean language website TOPIKGUIDE.COM as well as this website. He has a Bachelors, a Masters and an MPhil degree, all in Korean language and linguistics. As a KGSP scholar at Seoul National University, his research area was 'Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language'. He taught for 2 years at Center for Korean Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Currently he lives in Seoul, Korea and is involved in projects related to Korean language research and education. He has trained hundreds of students in Korean language from across the world.
Don't take our words for it. Hear it from our Students
Below are some testimonials and feedback from our students on our Google page and some feedback that we received from them through email/feedback forms. You can read more reviews on our Google page HERE
We don't want you to be Good at Korean;
We want you to be one of the best
This is not a marketing gimmick, we mean it. We want you to be the best in the field of Korean language in India. If you have studied with us for 3 months we want you to speak much better and fluent Korean than learners who have studied at any other institute or even a university for 6 months. And we promise that we will make you achieve that. We just need you to commit that you will give your best. If you are motivated enough, and put in your best efforts, we can guarantee that you will be one of the best in the field.
Start your Korean learning journey with us
A Course Focused on Practical Communication
In this course, we will focus on practical communication, i.e. speaking and listening, and will learn grammar and vocabulary in the process. The course will have a lot of practical communication activities and the aim would be to make the learners fluent and confident in communicating in Korean.
Frequently Asked Questions
The classes will be conducted in hybrid mode in which teachers will be connecting remotely and class coordinator cum teacher will also be available physically. The class will be conducted through Zoom video conferencing but students need to be physically present at the institute where they will have conversation practice and doubt clearing sessions.
Yes, all the students who complete the course will receive certificate of completion. We will also guide the students for TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) passing which will give you an official proficiency certificate from Korean government.
We provide all the study material and worksheets required during the course. The study material are custom designed by us for our students. If you want any additional books or material for practice, we can provide you free PDFs from our library. You don't have to pay anything extra for the study material.
There is simply no comparison. This is a full fledged course with well defined curriculum. You can learn Korean grammar rules and phrases through self study but unless you practice speaking and listening a lot, you won't able to improve your Korean skills beyond a point. This course has a lot of listening and speaking activities, exercises, assignments like a physical class. Our aim is to make you speak Korean as much as possible. The progress of every single student is monitored and recorded and the classes are customized according to your needs. That is the reason we don't take 50 or 100 students but just 15-20. We will keep uploading free lessons on YouTube for learners who just want to learn the basics for fun or as a hobby. But for people who are serious about Korea and Korean language and want to make a career in this field, we would highly recommend this course.
Obviously you will not become an expert in Korean language in 10 weeks. But yes, you will be able communicate in Korean in normal day to day situations. If you want to take your level further you can enroll in our next level course or you can keep studying more and more yourself. That's totally up to you. But yes, after completing this course, you will have a solid foundation in Korean grammar and vocabulary so even if you self-study afterwards, you will improve your skills much more efficiently and faster.
The recordings of all the classes will be available, so you can watch it. If you still need help with anything, you can ask the instructor in the study group or during the next class.
If you have any question or query about the course, please send a mail to [email protected] or message to WhatsApp no. +919142836815.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
We believe in quality, not the numbers. That's why we take only a limited number of students in a batch so that we can pay individual attention to every student.
Terms & Conditions:
- The timings can be changed slightly if it suits all the students.
- There should be a minimum of 10 students to start a batch. Otherwise we would refund the fees.
- The classes will be conducted in hybrid mode in which teachers will be connecting remotely and class coordinator cum teacher will also be available physically. The class will be conducted through Zoom video conferencing but students need to be physically present at the institute where they will have conversation practice and doubt clearing sessions.
- A minimum of 60% attendance and assignment submissions are required to be eligible to take final test and get certificates.
- The certificates are typically issued within 30 days after course completion but if required urgently, please contact us.
- For any official queries, only email communication from [email protected] is considered official; not WhatsApp, call or social media.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes on any day if required, though in such situation, we will provide supplementary classes.
- The information available on this page will be final and and will supersede any information available on any other medium.