Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) 2021 (Also known as (GKS) Global Korea Scholarship) for undergraduate degrees has been announced.
In 2021, 125 international students from 67 countries will be selected to pursue a bachelor’s degree in a Korean university. There are also 35 scholarships to pursue an associate degree program and 60 international students from 72 countries who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree(Engineering or Nature Science majors) in Korea.
There are 8 seats for Indian applications.
Qualified Indian students can apply for the scholarship through the ‘Embassy Track’ and must submit their application to the Korean Embassy in New Delhi.
For detailed information about guidelines and application form please find attached files along with the announcement.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be under 25 years of age as of 1st March 2021 (born after 1st March 1996)
- High school graduates or expected to graduate by 1st March 2021. Applicants who are expected to graduate must submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- High school graduation certificate and high school transcripts
- Grades: For those applying for Bachelor’s degree- 80% or above; Associates Degree- 75% or above. Applicants who do not meet the minimum grade requirement, their application will be disregarded.
Applicants must submit their scholarship applications on or before 14 October 2020 (Wednesday) by 17:00 hours to the below given address.
Ms. Lee Sejin
Political Affairs Department
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
9, Chanragupta Marg,
Applications received after the deadline, will not be accepted.
For further information regarding the scholarship kindly visit the website:
Application Details for Indian Students – http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/in-en/brd/m_22090/view.do?seq=761388&srchFr&%3BsrchTo&%3BsrchWord&%3BsrchTp&%3Bmulti_itm_seq=0&%3Bitm_seq_1=0&%3Bitm_seq_2=0&%3Bcompany_cd&%3Bcompany_nm&page=1