1-YEAR ONLINE PROGRAM IN
KOREAN TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION
FROM LKI, THE NO. 1 KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE IN INDIA
ONE TIME PAYMENT
STARTING FROM JANUARY2, 2023
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: NOVEMBER 30
3 INSTALMENTS OF
STARTING FROM JANUARY2, 202
LAST DATE TO REGISTER: NOVEMBER 30
Please complete and submit the form below and we will email you further details about payment and level test.
2 CLASSES A WEEK
WEEKDAY EVENING AND WEEKEND BATCHES
200 HOURS OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
MOCK TRANSLATION/INTERPRETATION PROJECTS
EXPOSURE TO INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
CAREER ASSISTANCE AND GUIDANCE
TRAINING IN CLIENT SEARCH AND NEGOTIATION
Excellent Rating of 5/5 on Google
Want a Demo Class?
Take a sneak peek at how the classes are conducted
This is a recording of the second class of a level 2 batch. Please note that every class is different and the interactions and everything else depend on the students' level and temperament.
About The Course Designer & Mentor - Satish Satyarthi
This course has been designed by Satish Satyarthi. He needs no introduction in the field of Korean language in India. He is the founder of popular Korean language website TOPIKGUIDE.COM as well as this website. He has a Bachelors, a Masters and an MPhil degree, all in Korean language and linguistics. As a KGSP scholar at Seoul National University, his research area was 'Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language'. He taught for 2 years at Center for Korean Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru University. Currently he lives in Seoul, Korea and is involved in projects related to Korean language research and education. He has trained hundreds of students in Korean language from across the world. He has worked as a professional language expert with reputed International organizations and brands like Samsung, LG, Metlife, Infosys, KBS, JTBC, CJ, Innisfree, Oxford Publications, Indian Cultural Centre, Seoul and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The classes will be conducted through video call using Zoom or Google Meet. You will also receive the recording of every class so that you can watch it again if you need to. You will receive complete instructions about how to connect to class beforehand.
Yes, all the students who complete the course will receive certificate of completion. We will also guide the students for TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) passing which will give you an official proficiency certificate from Korean government.
We provide all the study material and worksheets required during the course. The study material are custom designed by us for our students. If you want any additional books or material for practice, we can provide you free PDFs from our library. You don't have to pay anything extra for the study material.
The recordings of all the classes will be available, so you can watch it. If you still need help with anything, you can ask the instructor in the study group or during the next class.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
We believe in quality, not the numbers. That's why we take only a limited number of students in a batch so that we can pay individual attention to every student.
Terms & Conditions:
- The timings can be changed slightly if it suits all the students.
- There should be a minimum of 10 students to start a batch. Otherwise we would refund the fees.
- A minimum of 60% attendance and assignment submissions are required to be eligible to take final test and get certificates.
- The certificates are typically issued within 30 days after course completion but if required urgently, please contact us.
- For any official queries, only email communication from [email protected] is considered official; not WhatsApp, call or social media.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes on any day if required, though in such situation, we will provide supplementary classes.
- The information available on this page will be final and and will supersede any information available on any other medium.